This, is the short version, if you want to get all the goodness including the line-up of speakers on the same core topic, book a place at CEWT #2 on 28th February at DisplayLink Cambridge. Contact JamesThomas @qahiccupps .
“Look before you leap” comes to mind.
- Features without right hygiene loose in the quality department
- Feature does not solve customer a problem and becomes harder to test
- Test not involved early enough
“Fail to plan, and plan to fail", going around in vicious circles comes to mind.
- Close-down cycle with no resources planned or budgeted for it
- Planning impacted by rushed implementation
- Planning is easier than you think (with good data to support it)